As we continue serving in the field we are currently challenged with several needs; most of our staff are still enduring typical pioneering life conditions. We continue to work and raise awareness for Ministry’s major needs such as:
1. Legalize of the acquired land for the construction of the proposed Restoration center.
2. Construction of adequate staff housing at our current facility headquarters
3. A relevant vehicle for transportation,
4.Finances for staff and programming support,
5.Volunteers in many capacities along with ongoing activities
6. Resources for long-term development projects.
Some major and immediate areas of focus (community needs)are:
1) A sound health care system, skills and resources
2) A clean water system to purify drinking water, Education and Water fountains
3) Sanitation for safely handling of human waste
4) Rehabilitation programs for the drug and alcohol addict .